Relax, and let us take care of the rest!
Due to the impact COVID-19 has had on our Bay Area community, we have changed how we serve you. We attached your pre-operation material to help you remember what we talked about in your consultation. Your comfort and well-being are our top priorities. We are excited to be a part of your healthcare journey, and can’t wait to serve you!
Who can come: You (& your driver or parent/guardian if necessary)
Before you arrive:
Please sign all of your documents, and follow all of your pre-treatment instructions*. We will take care of the rest!
*For our patients going to sleep: Please remember that for the 8 hours before your appointment, you may not have any food or drinks. Please be aware this includes plain water.
When you arrive:
- Your appointment will take place in our state-of-the-art office: we are excited to serve you! An abundance of care has been taken to provide a safe and sterile environment, so please follow the directions listed below.
- Fill out a new Covid Screening form: we need your most recent history.
- Please arrive in our parking lot and call the office to let us know you got here safely.
- We will escort you inside, so please remain in your vehicle. We will be checking your temperature and asking you questions about your current health before you are welcomed in. Because of this, please have everyone in your vehicle wear a mask.
- Once you pass our COVID-19 screening, we bring you to the bathroom to wash your hands. This is your last opportunity to use the restroom for a while, and it’s important to your procedure that we stop here first.
- Finally, you are welcomed inside to see Dr. Kim and our team.
All post-op instructions will be gone over in detail upon surgery completion. We will follow-up with an email containing these instructions in writing. We will be available at all times for your peace of mind: we happily provide an additional number so you can reach Dr. Kim outside of business hours.
We look forward to taking care of you! Please call us if you have any questions or concerns.
See you soon!
Dr. Kim’s OMS team